Pidro 2.3.4 // November 15th, 2023
- Improved Connectivity: We’ve made more fixes to ensure your online games are smooth and stable. No more frustrating interruptions, just seamless play!
- In-App Purchase Fixes: Heard and addressed! If you've had trouble with premium account activations, this update solves that. Your purchases should now be reflected accurately in the game.
- Preparing for New Features: We're setting up for some exciting updates to your user profiles. These aren’t ready just yet, but stay tuned for future enhancements!
- Ongoing Tweaks and Fixes: As always, we've squashed a few bugs and made several small improvements for a better gaming experience.
Pidro 2.3.3 // October 20th, 2023
- Bugfix: Resolved "Ghost" tables issue where finished games appeared as ongoing in the lobby.
- Bugfix: Addressed all issues related to the Blacklist-function, ensuring users can now unblock without hitches.
- Bugfix: Improved account deletion process to ensure smooth user experience.
- Enhancement: Migrated to a modern codebase for better control and quicker updates in the future.
Pidro 2.3.2 // July 26th, 2023
- Bugfix: Improved syncing issues
- Bugfix: Server Integrity fix for Game Data
Pidro 2.3.1 // July 25th, 2023
- Bugfix: Socket syncing issues that prevented people from joining tables/lobby
Pidro 2.3.0 // July 24th, 2023
- Feature: Apple Login
- Feature: Block Button
- Feature: Delete Account Function
- Bugfix: Profile Pictures are working again 🥳
- Bugfix: Facebook Login working again
- Bugfix: When someone left during a game, be it because of a disconnect or someone left, that table wouldn't appear in the lobby anymore for someone else to join as a replacement.